Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

To be poor is to be relaxed

So I found out I don't have to work tomorrow, which I am partially ahppy about because I have been exhausted. On the other hand, its nice working because not only do I have alot of fun working but the money is always nice. I was kinda expecting to get the tips from tonight, but thats okay because I get paid in two days. It feels like I jsut got paid a little bit ago because i've been budgeting, so I've had money left and also because I have the tips from the Coffee house, so I don't feel BROKE for the week before my paycheck. :D Its been really really nice. I'm exhausted today though. :P Oh, I am also really glad my econ teacher apparently does crack. (he doesn't really do crack, its just something I say). This exam that I BS'd and Guessed my way through, I got a 94% on. Thats pretty sad. I am NOT worried about the rest of the year. I might not get an A, but I might. If I don't get an A its because I messed up on 2 quizes, but if I don't get an A, it will be a really high B. :D I WORKED OUT YESTERDAY!!! I went running for about 10 minutes straight, and then cooled down, then walked back up the hill. Last night i had a blast working because the regulars at CCH are really fun. Today has been pretty slow, and i've been tired, but I have to work out again today after work with rachel. :D Its good for me, but i'm pretty sore. Somehow my arms are sore too though, and I'm not sure why caues I only ran yesterday. LOL! So, I think the guy who works at the "cafe" across the st (basically UAF Food service) likes me. Oh, and at lunch today me and my supervisor and rachel are going to go shopping for office supplies (paid work trip). :D It should be fun. Class is going to be boring, almost garaunteed though. :P Thats all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home