Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Get ready for the weekend!

So, I guess I didn't post at all this week, although I thought I had. :P So, lets see, this monday after I blogged I went to Boston's with my two best friends. I had an AWESOME time. Rachel and I went to the store for a while before, waiting for aleena, and saw lots of hot guys, and then met Aleen at Bostons. At boston's there are TONS of hot guys working there, and lots of cute guys who visit. I think I just stared at this one guy who was eating there. I have gotten pretty balsy recently, at least with guys. I'm really happy about that. Confidence is an awesome feeling. I"m really enjoying it. I don't know if its because I've been running or what, but its awesome. Anyways, after bostons we stopped by the store again to visit a friend, then went home. Tuesday I lost my contact and had all this drama all day because I hate not being able to see. :P Finally, my dad helped me out and brought me some contacts, then I went running again, then went out with aleena just for a split second or two then she took me home because she had a headache. Wednesday I didn't go to work, took my final, then got my dads car for my eye appointment. We didn't go jogging because rachel had an appointment. I worked early and had a great night. All these hot guys came in, I had lots of tips, had money that I didn't know I had, and the guy from walmart's friend called, and turns out I had seen him in the coffee shop before. He's cute. :D He said he'd call sometime and we'd party. I had alot of fun. :D Anyways, and today I went to work, had my eye appointment, then went out with a friend of mine who I hadn't seen in a while. That was alot of fun. I bought a new shirt from AE. I like shopping. :D Anyways, and thats it up to now. I wanguess I want to I guess respond to a comment posted to my blog. Even though the person may never read this again, maybe someone will read it and have the same questions, so I figure I'll answer. I would disagree with the comment that "my attittude is closer to 15", but everyone has a right to their opinion. I borrow my dad's car every once in a while because I don't have a car of my own. THe reason I don't have a car of my own yet is because after high school, I worked, had a car, but then decided to take some time off and do service, and not get any money. That cost a lot because I couldn't work, but had to still pay for stuff. I racked up quite a credit card debt, and so I'm working to pay that off. I am actually going to be buying my own car in September. I do spend quite a bit of money on clothes because I like to shop. The reason I "can't live without my cell phone" is because it is the only link I have to everyone I know. I refuse to be a hermit and not have any social contact (thats just my personality) and no one has my home nubmer because I don't give it out, I give out my cell phone number. I'm not so much "afraid" of getting fat and ugly, I just want to stay healthy, and I don't think that being overweight is healthy. I am glad that i'm working out and taking care of myself. :D I actually don't wear alot of makeup, but those who read this who know me, and see me recently, know that. Either way, I'm sorry if something I say ever offends people, and i'm sorry if they feel bitter about how I live my life. I am actually really happy with my life. I am having fun with it. I think that with the people who go to my school I'm pretty in sync with them. My roommates and friends have their parents help them out because they are going to school full time, and they like to shop, etc. Anyways, if the person that posted that comment is reading this, feel free to comment again, although it would nice if I could respond to it, so I don't have to waste all my time and space on my blog bothering people with something they aren't interested in. ANyways, so, tomorrow I work during the day, probably will go party later, but then I work saturday morning, sunday for a couple hours in the evening, then monday, tuesday during the day, and then wednesday all day, and then thursday and friday during the day. I guess, when I put it that way it sounds like a normal week. I guess the only difference is, the monday tuesday is at the coffee shop. Oh well, sorry for the huge diversion, and sorry for the HUGE blog. I'll try to keep up every other day. Oh, and the total working out has been Tuesday-Friday, Monday, tuesday, thursday (and hopefully friday). I'm really proud of myself, cause thats 4 days a week for two weeks so far. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home