Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Sunday, July 10, 2005

A little Bit Better I guess.

Okay, so I didn't end up going to my uncles for dinner, which makes me sad because I miss my cousins. Aleena picked me up and we went and picked up another girl and and met Aleena's sister at her house. I had talked to my uncle seeing if I could bring my two friends to dinner, and they said they didn't have enough food for everyone, so we ate at boston's instead. I ATE A SALAD! Aren't you proud of me? I am. For those of you who don't know me that well, I don't EVER eat salads. I hate salads. But I ate one yesterday and actually enjoyed it. :D I'm gonna start eating salads sometimes now. :D Anyways, after dinner we drove around to get people that were going out to Harding Lake with us for a bit. We ended up taking forever to get everyone, and it ended up only being Me, Aleena, the girl we picked up and Cody. We drove out to Harding Lake and met Micheal and Rachel there. It was an AWESOME spot that we were at. We hung out there, and I think it went pretty well. Micheal seemed to have fun, which was important because if he had a bad time, then he may never want to hang out with Rachel's friends again, and that would be hard on Rachel. Then we drove back and dropped of the girl (who was much better tonight than last night) and Cody (who was really annoying last night) and Aleena and I went to the Family Resturaunt (we tried to get into denny's but her mom wouldn't let us) and ordered way to much. LOL! THen we came home. I got to sleep last night for 10 hours. THat was definatly nice, although everyone called me this morning. LOL! Oh well, now I have to go to work this evening. I like working, so this should be fun. Aleenas going to stop by for a while too. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home