Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

This weekend was SO intense.

Okay, so sorry it took me so long to update. For me, the weekend was until yesterday (wednesday) because I didn't work at my main job until then. So, Friday I worked and got off early (yay) and so Rachel and I went jogging (yay). Okay, so background information. Rachel had drawn a "risque" picture on my door, and we left it up because we thought it was funny. Someone drew an even more risque picture on our door, and put a whole bunch of room nubmers on it. I don't know if they were saying they were the ones who had put the picture on there, or if they were just random, but rachel and I took my little Dry Erase Post-Its (they are like post-it size dry erase boards) and drew risque pictures on them and put them on those room numbers. It was alot of fun, even though it was a little childish. Sometimes, its fun to just do something silly and get it out. :D After that rachel left and I think I just hung out until Aleena called. I can't remember. Aleena and Me and My Roommate and Rachel went to our friends house to have a party. it was actually pretty fun, we mostly just hung out. We went home and saturday morning I had to work *ugh* After work I came home and took a nap, then went with my roommate to the gas station. We met up with some friends (and some new people) and went out to this place at the end of peger. We had SO much fun, and I stayed with Aleena, after 6.5 hours of sleep woke up and felt rested. Went to work for 4 hours, went home, took a shower, got dressed, went out to Olness Pond for a while, some crazy stuff happened, went home... okay, sorry to stop, but I just realized that this story isn't really very good if I leave out as much as I am. I guess you guys will never know the intenseness of the weekend. Sorry. :( LOL! I guess you will just have to believe me that some SERIOUS shit happened, and I had a serious emotional breakdown, then recovered, then had some fun. After that, I hadn't slept all night, I went to work at 7:30, work was so slow that we had about 10 people int he first 4 hours. Tips were REALLY low. After work I went to the store with Nava for less than an hour, went home, ate some burgers cause my friends wanted me to join their bar-b-que, then went upstairs, went to sleep, slept until the next morning. At 7:30 went to work, worked all day, pretty slow again. I don't even remember what happened tuesday night, I think it wasn't much though. Wednesday I worked all day and started my new class (which is interesting) and now its today. :D LOL! Sorry, I'm being rushed. I'll update later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home