Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Monday, June 27, 2005

Why Can't I seem to Post on the Weekends

Okay, so sorry I never post on weekends. So, lets see, friday during work my dad went and gave me the car. :D Yay. I might have already written that friday. LOL! So, after work I had to go to work, but first rachel and I ran, then I went tanning, then I went to work. I dropped my phone while I was working out :( and so it didn't work all night. I got home and didn't want to be at home, so my roommate and I went to Taco Bell and the Store. I tried to call Aleena, but couldn't see on my phone, so ended up calling my friend Beni twice at 2 in the morning. LOL! It was really funny. I didn't go to bed friday night until 6, which is sad cause I didn't really do anything. I got up saturday afternoon and went to cell one to get a new phone and went to the store and stuff. I picked up rachel and me and ron and rachel went shopping all day. :D I Love my new cell phone. My old one is kinda broke, but I can get it to start working sometimes, so I'm saving it in case something happens to this one. Saturday night after aleena came over, we took her car out to harding lake, and the party was already broken up by the cops because of some assult thing (which I heard more about later). We turned around, and made it back to north pole, but almost ran out of gas. Then we dropped off Rachel and Ron, went to this crazy guys house, and then left becuase we didn't want to be there (they weren't even fun, they were just annoying and mean). Then we went home. It was kinda a bust. Sunday, after I had gone to sleep at like 6 or something like that, I had to get up at noon or so to go to my tanning appointment, where I found out what had happened at the party. This girl got run over while someone was backing up, and some girl got punched by some guy because she was trying to breakup a fight between him and some other guy, and then apparently someone shot someone elses truck. We are really glad we ended up being late, on the other hand, EVERYONE was there. My friends each knew someone who was there, so it was a huge party and everyone knew about it. Oh well, sunday night at work was crazy because of a concert. There was some SAPPY guy playing, and all his songs were love songs, but he was a decent singer/good guitar player. Anyways, went to bed at 2:30, got up at 7:30, called in to work, told them I was coming in late, and took a shower and went back to bed. Got up at 10:30 and went to work. :D It was nice to sleep a bit. I felt like someone was gassing me though. I was so tired. Anyways. work today was nice, I walked all the way to class, and forgot the teachers wife is having a baby today, so we didn't have it. I went running with Rachel again. YAY! Now we are going shopping, and I am going to go to dinner with Aleena.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:50 PM, June 29, 2005, Blogger Erynn said…

    I'm totally proud of you!!!! :) I had stopped working out for a while and once you do that it is _AGONY_ trying to get back into it. :( But, alas I have begun once more. I was at the gym last night for an hour. Incentive helps... if I work out for like, 4 weeks straight I get an iPod. :D

     
  • At 2:54 PM, June 29, 2005, Blogger Erynn said…

    P.S. Thanks for taking care of my sister Rachel! :) *hugs*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home