Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Is it wrong to feel special when you are there for your friends when they need you?

So, Sunday at work was interesting. I went to work, and my friend Aleena was going to meet up with this guy that I had met. He showed up, but she was late, so he left, but when I told her, she called him and he came back. Of course, since Aleena's so gorgeous, he was impressed. Aleena and Felicia chatted with him a bit, then they all left. I was working with Nava, so that was fun. There was also a pretty good band playing. One of my friends came at the VERY end of my lunch break, so I went outside, and she was crying because she and her boyfriend of almost 3 years had broken up (they had already been having some problems). I just sat outside and held her while she cried, and then told her she could come stay with me (because she was living with him). We talked for a bit and I ended up being late back inside, which I felt bad about, but this was important. Later that night this regular who always comes in came in and was really high, and sadly, I like him better that way. He was alot more friendly and talkative (he's always nice though). So we were talking, and I noticed he had his tongue pierced which I had never noticed before. It was kinda funny. I felt bad though because we had been busy all night, so this was my first chance to pause and breathe, and I totally wasn't helping Nava start to do closing stuff. What can I say, guys distract me. :P Also, after the scheduled guys played, this regular got up and played a bit, and then this guy who was just there and apparently had his guitar. His first song or two were pretty good, but after that, his tone started going pretty quick, and by the last song it was pretty off. Then some really ghetto guy got up and started playing the piano like crazy. It was just surprising, but it was so cool. They were all REALLY loud, and one guy started to dance on stage. It made the night a little fun. I called my friend after closing, and she had decided to stay at home that night. The next morning I was really late for my other job (like 2 hours late) and I felt pretty bad about it. I must have rolled over onto my phone this morning because it didn't go off, but I had set the alarm. I think my boss was pretty mad at me, but I think shes over it today. :D I love my boss. Anyways, there was NOTHING to do, because my boss, my supervisor, two people down the hall who give us work sometimes all weren't there (my boss left almost right after I got there). The HR office even closed an hour early. It was SO SLOW! I don't like it being so slow because I just sit there. After work, I couldn't go jogging because I had to go to my other job almost right away. I had ALOT of fun at my other job. Everyone was cracking me up and being really friendly. :D Only problem with last night is I didn't end up getting out of there until 1, and so Aleena waited for me to give me a ride home (how sweet of her) and we talked about when (and if) we are going to move in together and that was fun (as always). Okay, so after some research (rereading my blog) I realize that I've mentioned the guy that I just can't seem to get over. Well I was doing really good because he has been out of town (home visiting for the summer). I hadn't really been thinking of him much, and when I did, it was just, hey, he's gone, and he'll be back, and he's cute (just casual stuff). So, he's back. I saw him last week walking down the stairs, and I actually said loudly (louder than I meant to) "You have got to be kidding me" I'm not sure why I chose those words, but that was what I said. He was looking RIGHT at me, I was looking RIGHT at him, and he just kept walking, and walked off. I was a little irritated, then realized, maybe he didn't see me (although he probably did and just ignored me). So, that totally messed me up. I was THIS close to getting over him, and now thats definatly not happening. So, I saw him again yesterday afternoon. I was wearing my REALLY short skirt, but I was also wearing my huge nanook hockey sweater because I was chilly. I had just put food in my mouth, and was waiting for the bus when the truck he was in (for work I guess) drove by, and he looked at me and waved and smiled. I was like, damn, I probably look like shit, and then my second thought was, how sweet he waved at me. I think thats why I had a good night, which is sad. I really need to get over him. Any ideas on how? So far, realizing that he is not as nice as I thought hasn't worked, and knowing about some of his more disgusting habits hasn't worked either (they really are really really disgusting).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home