Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Monday, May 30, 2005

And I thought I was tired before...

So, we'll try to go in chronological order. Friday night I was right. I didn't end up doing anything at all. Saturday, I slept in until noon or something, even though I went to bed at like 8 or something. It was really nice to really sleep and not have to worry about anything. My dad let me borrow the car to get my shopping done. That was nice of him. I went tanning and spent almost all my money buying food for the next two weeks. This was my first paycheck with my budget, and I followed it pretty closely. I ended up getting a used bok instead of a new one, and took the change and spent it on food. I saved 7 dollars for a certian movie I want to see. All I have left in my checking right now is 9.53, but honestly thats better than negative. LOL! I went to my uncles for dinner saturday night, then, even though I was supposed to hang out with a friend of mine, she ended up doing something else, and she didn't have room to bring me. My other friends went to a party and didn't invite us. LOL! My friend who I was supposed to hang out with ended up leaving where she was, so we went to this party that we always go to, and we JUST started to have fun, when her friend called and needed a ride home. So, she took me home. :( Sunday I went to a family friends grad bar-b-q who I haven't seen in a couple years. That was cool to see him. :D After that, I went back home, and was supposed to hang out with a friend of mine (since we didn't work today) but she went to harding lake with her boyfriend. Instead, a couple friends of mine and my roomate watched the grudge, which scared the crap out of me. We also watched Ladykillers, which almost put us to sleep. After that I couldn't sleep cause i was scared, but eventually fell asleep. LOL! Today, after sleeping in again, (it's been nice) I got up and was just watching tv, and got a phone call because I got a second job. I'm going to be working part time at the College Coffee House. I'm excited and start on tuesday. :D I will be exhausted, but have lots more money and less time to spend it. LOL! I hope I can keep this up all summer. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home