Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

I'm Canadian!!

So, I found this out the other day. My mom e-mailed me about heritage stuff, and about registering me as like 1/16 cherokee or something like that. In the process she casually mentioned that my dads grandfather was French-Canadian. I got so excited, realizing that i'm canadian, because I LOVE Canadians. :D LOL! Anyways, just figured i'd let you know. Oh, and I will take erynn's intiative as an example and start working out. :D YAY! Rachel and I are going to work out after work today. She brought her stuff and everything. YAY! So, thats all the news for today, besides the fact that I cleaned my room last night (yay!). Oh, and I also realized that I will never be a maid of honor. All my friends who might get married or, even just anyone I can think of has Sister's or Closer Friends, or Children, etc. Oh well, its not a huge deal, it just might be fun to be the person who supports someone like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home