Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Monday, July 18, 2005

Apartment hunting is a bitch!

So, me and my future roommates looked at one place on thursday (I think we had another appointment, but they cancelled). We got there, and the people came up and said it was already rented (didn't really bother to call us either). Then we looked at the outside of another place, which looked really rundown and trailerish. So, then they dropped me off and I went with Nava to see Batman Begins. It was REALLY good. I really enjoyed it. I'm so glad we went to see it. After the move got out at like 1 or something, we drove around looking for apartments for rent. No luck, but fun anyway. Friday after work rachel and I went to the store, but she had her bf's brothers bday party to go to, so i hung out in my room. Aren came and hung out with us for a bit, and Ron, Me and him decided to go watch Wedding Crashers. There wasn't room to sit down, but the fandango machine let us buy tickets, so we sat on the stairs. It was funny, but REALLY predictable. Then we got Aleena to take us home (cause we had to take a taxi there). I went to bed at like 1 and got up for work at like 7 or so. I went to the CCH for work, which I enjoyed, as always. I was really looking forward to working with Mattie, but she didn't work cause someone was working for her. She did stop in though. After work, one of the girls I work with was asking my why my tip cup said canada on it. I told her about this conversation at work that we had about what accents were hot and that I thought canadian accents were hot, but no one else did, they thought it was funny. I casually mentioned that a guy I liked was canadian too. She asked me who he was, and I didn't want to tell her, esp since she said she knew all the hockey players. I finally told her and she was talking about how great he is. She said she parties with them because her boyfriend knows them. She mentioned taht she was going to party there that night, and that I should come. I told her I didn't think they'd want me to come, but she insisted. I told her to call me when she got off work. I had to dress up as a country girl for it, so I went and got some of Aleena's clothes, bought a cowboy hat, and came home to put my hair in pigtails. (Luckily I had Aleena's car because she bought her truck. :D) So, my roommates friend Eric was hanging out there and we were flirting and stuff (he's actually pretty hot). We went to denny's and it was great because I had all these hot guys staring at me, which is unusual. It was great. :D (I know, shallow though). Then we went to this hippie concert called Angry Young and Poor. Keep in mind i'm still in my country girl getup. I got SO MANY "what the hell?" looks. I ended up taking off my cowboy hat so I would at least blend in a bit more. It was kinda boring, but i got to see some people, and watch this girl who comes into my work sing (well, more like yell really). I ended up leaving at like midnight and had to make it back home, pick up ribbons to put in my hair and then meet christina at the coffee house. I was late to the coffee house, but we went to this hockey players party and it was definatly interesting. I basically sat there and watched them and laughed because they really aren't too bright. One guy was really drunk and causing problems, and they kept trying to calm him down all ngith. he was being pretty beligerent, like kicking peoples trucks and throwing eggs at the guys whose house the party was at. He even almost got into a fight with one of the other guys. When I showed up, I seriously do'nt think they wanted me there. I even heard one guy tell the guy I like that i was there to see him, which really wasn't true, I was there cause christina told me to come. I got to meet two of the new hockey players, and they seem pretty cool. Anyways, it was a fun experience, but i don't think i'd go back unless one of the hockey players invited me, or something like that. I went home at 4:30 and Eric was just leaving, so I told him some of my stories, flirted a bit more, then Ron and I went upstairs and went to bed (after a short nightly recap. LOL!) Ron and I want to go to delta junction, (where Eric works/lives) on tuesday because its his 21st birthday, and otherwise he won't do ANYTHING for it and that would be sad. So, Sunday I had to get up at 11:30 to go look at apartments. The first one was kinda ugly from the outside (mor funny looking), but inside it was huge and really nice. One bedroom was twice the size of the double dorm room I share with my roommate. The other two were about half the size of my current room. Then, we went to look at this other one, and it was funny because the girls didn't want to go in and look at it because it was all trailer and ugly on the outside. Once we got inside, though, it was REALLYREALLY nice They had renovated the wholeplace, so it looked like a HOUSE, like rich house. Its gorgeous. Both of them you have to fill out an application, and are really expensive, so I don't think we will be able to do it, so apartment hunting has been a bitch. I worked at 4 with Nava, which was fun. Theres this guy who comes into the coffee shop sometimes, who I KINDA like, but last night when he came in, some of the thigns he was saying, I was like, SHOCKED, and thinking, umm, NO, but at the same time, I still kinda liked him. I'm not sure I guess. He likes me though, and I'm pretty sure I'd end up hurting him cause I wouldn't want/expect something serious or long term with him. (While I'm discussing boys, I might as well mention my roommates friend, the one we went to denny's with, I kinda like him too, actually more than the guy from work). I don't know if he likes me though. Anyways, after work, i called the guy who comes into the coffee shop and me and him and my friend watched Team America. That movie is so funny! So, now its monday morning and since I didn't get any more that 6 hours the ENTIRE weekend or last week, etc, I'm exausted. I only got 2-3 hours last night. I might go take a nap as soon as Rachel gets here. And I think thats acctually everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home