Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Sneaky Sneaky

I'm posting this at the request of Aaron. If you read my previous blog, there was a place where I talked about driving past Aaron on the road, and having him follow me home. Well, after we met up at the top of the road, I was going to go behind him, but he flagged me forward. I went in front of him, and got to the roundabout. I thought it would be funny if I got behind him by going around the roundabout. He turned where he was supposed to, but I had kept going around, so I was behind him now. I was driving behind him, waving my hands in the air saying I was "sneaky sneaky" in a funny voice. I realized how stupid I looked, especially because he couldn't even see me from up there. I told him about it later, so he teases me ALL the time.

Anyways, speaking of sneaky sneaky. Today at work was crazy. I think I believe people are better than they are. The girl at work I have been training this whole time, I really liked her. Well, today, while she was bussing tables, i brought one of the checks up to the server. He asked where the $5 was that was on the table. I said I didn't know because I didn't bus the table. I went and asked the girl I was training. She said she didn't see one. I was like, okay. So I told him. Well, I mentioned to her later to be REALLY careful with the tips on the tables because the servers KNOW when they have one, and if it gets lost or dropped on the floor or something, they may think she had stolen it, so to make sure they are somewhere safe and secure, and maybe go as far to tell them they have a tip on the table. She said okay. The manager and another server decided to try to catch her. They left $5 on a table that she needed to bus. She went to go bus the table, and they went to check it afterwards, and it was gone. After we finished all our sidework, (and after my manager had called the owner) he called her into the office and talked to her. She came out and I told her I'd see her later. She said that I wouldn't because they said she took $5 that she didn't. I realized after she left that serveral of the servers had been complaning of poor tips recently, but I just figured it was an off day for them. It happens. Anyways, so now they are going to have to find another hostess, which means longer as a hostess for me. Either way, I have my interview tomorrow. I hope it goes well. I don't want to work this Saturday, but if I have to I will. After work, I watched "Count of Monte Cristo" with Aaron, and then came home to go to bed, because I have to get up early tomorrow morning.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home