Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Monday, March 27, 2006

I'm Soo Glad Aaron is Back

Okay, so I know its been a while. Last time I posted was Sunday a week ago. Well, lets tell you about that week.

Monday: I spent all day trying to call into work so I could pick up Aaron at the airport, besides running to town once for something (I can't remember what). At first I was going to pick him up and go to work (cause they wouldn't let me call in). Then, his flight was delayed. I called work and told them that he wouldn't be in until like 7:20, and they told me to come into work, then pick him up and go back to work. Thats ridiculous, but they were going to make me anyways. I was a total BITCH at work cause they were making me so mad. Eventually, they let me go to pick him up and not make me come back, ONLY cause the expo said she would hostess for me. It was really dumb. I picked up Aaron and was so excited to see him. We couldn't fit his baggage (snowmaching stuff) into my car, so Bryce had to come and meet us there and get it. We went to his house, then to dinner. He bought me a hooded sweatshirt that says Wisconsin. I LOVE it. :D We spent the whole evening together.

Tuesday: We woke up really early, like 8 or so. We went to breakfast, back to the house, and then I took him to class. While he was in class, I went to Alaska USA and got an application for there. I went to the Newsminer and they had the perfect job for me. THe thing is that I don't want to apply/get the job, then move to anchorage at the end of the summer. I ended up not appllying for it. I did visit with Nava and Natasia. After I picked him up from class, I showed him what i had done. :D He was happy. I went to work at 5, and was fine with having to work. After work, he came and met me after class. We spent some more time together.

Wednesday: My day off. YAY! We got up early again and he had to work. I took him to his house, and while he worked I went and got another application from AK USA and filled it out and turned it in. I went to my dads for dinner while he went to class, and after that I went to visit my friends Margaret and Karrina. I couldn't find their apartment, so as I was driving back to my house, I saw Aaron driving up to UAF (he was going to waste time visiting with Kyle). I drove around the roundabout waiting for him, but he was waiting at the top. I met him up there, and we drove back to my house. He had already finished his Final for his Auto class.

Thursday: He had a exam for sociology, so while he did that I took a nap. He was done pretty quick. I had to work at 5. I got to train this new girl. She's pretty cool. It was fun. I accidentally fell asleep at Aaron's house. I felt really bad because it really bothers his roommate. I was going to wait until Aaron fell asleep, and then leave, but I just remember waking up the next morning.

Friday: My other day off. YAY again! I'm beginning to hate my job. :P I called AKUSA and set up an interview for Tuesday. I can't wait. Aaron worked for a while, and got off just in time for us to go to a movie with a friend and her boyfriend. This friend of mine is younger, and used to be a good girl, and now she's making out with her boyfriend and laying in his lap. She just met him too. I'm worried about her. I need to talk to her. Aaron and I went to his house and watched a movie with his roommate in their NEW entertaingment room. Its pretty cool. :D

Saturday: I worked the silly Noon-8 shift again. I actually got off at 8:45 (and I took a break) so I got exactly 8 hours. THat was weird. Aaron met me there and we ate dinner. After that, we called Travis and Karrina to hang out with us. Karrina didn't come, but Travis, Aaron and I went to this bonfire to hang out. It was funny cause we went and just talked the whole time. We left and drove around, then came back to my house. My roommate didn't come home all night (not nina, cause that would not be unusual) which is weird.

Sunday: I went Skiing! It was a blast. Spent the whole day skiing. I didn't go to work either. :P I am getting mad at them anyways. I have to go today though and apologize for not being there. I found out last week that I am not being trained again, so I have another week of Hostessesing. Anyways, it was tons of fun skiing. I only fell a few times.

Monday (today): So far I spent the whole morning just playing aroudn with Aaron. We were joking around about everything and just laughing all morning. It was really fun. We don't do that all too often, so its fun when we do. We only left to eat lunch. I'm going to work today at 5. Its going to suck, i'm sure of it. I can't WAIT until tomorrow when my interview is. I have to work tomororw night too. Anyways, thats it. I need to fix my hair in the next 40 minutes. I'll try to update more regularly, I just haven't been cause Aaron's been back and I've been wanting to spend alot of time with him cause I miss him. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home