Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Of course! They couldn't POSSIBALLY keep their word

Okay, so lets see. I felt better Sunday morning. Funny thing is, even though I had this HORRIBLE day at work, the girl that was being a bitch to me, called for a ride to work that morning. Of course, I gave her one. It was silly. Anyways, I got to work, and it was REALLY slow all day besides a church/lunch rush and a late afternoon rush. I was just me, so good thing it wasn't busy. The schedule wasn't up last night, so when betsy came in, she talked to me. She said that she was GOING to train me for serving this week, but then we don't have Taylor working anymore, so she has to find another hostess and train her before she can switch me. I asked her how long. At first, she didn't want to tell me. When I asked her if it would be more than about a week or two, she said she would be shocked if it was. No promises, of course.

After work I brought Ruhi an application for Boston's. She is going to apply. I'm going to give her Application to Troy tomorrow telling him to hire her. He will probably call her for an interview, and then hire her, hopefully. The sooner they hire other hostess, the sooner I am server. Also, it would be fun for Ruhi to work there. Anyways, ben and I went to do laundry. I realized that I had planned on not working monday night, and now I do because i'm not training for server. Kym can't work for me and Daniella can't work for me cause she has to work at her other job. I hope I can find someone cause I REALLY don't want to work. Aaron gets back, and then I was going to go to the Naw Ruz party, utnil he was done with class, then spend time with him. I really missed him!

So, my clothes are all clean. :D yay! I need to clean my room, clean my car, and pick aaron up at the airport at 4, looking all cute and stuff. I'm going to look at jobs that I would leave boston's for, like Office Jobs, etc. If I find one I want, I will apply, and if I get it, i'll quit Boston's, cause they keep putting me off. I'm not going to apply for places that I wouldn't like as much as boston's, like some other restaurant, because in theory, I will be servning in a couple weeks. If, by the first week in April I'm not training or on the schedule to train, (which gives them about 2 weeks) I will be looking for a different job, even if I won't like it as much as Boston's. I really need to get out of the Hole.

Good note. I got like 36 Hours, and 2.25 hours of it is overtime. So my check will be awesome, which is this friday. I can pay my rent for April, Insurance for March and maybe even start to catch up on my phone bill. That would be nice. :D I'm current on my rent right now, and Credit Card, and electric and insurance (thanks to Daddy). I want to keep current and catch up on everything else. Anyways, I guess I'll let everyone going. Only other good news (besides Aaron coming back, of course) is that its REALLY warm. Its like only getting to 10 ABOVE at night, so I don't need to plug in my car. :D I'm going to unplug it right now. :D

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home