Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Want to Know how I'm doing? $10 Bag of M&M's!

Okay, so I was supposed to go do my laundry this morning. I didn't get enough sleep, so when I woke up, I was too tired to get up and go, and didn't have enough time, so I woke up and went to work at noon. I got there and it was just me and the expo. It was okay, pretty busy, but okay. Then I took a break to eat with the expo. It was nice to take a break. After break, I told the other two I would do wahtever they want. I figured that was nice of me cause I had the choice of whatever I wanted cause Betsy said to do whichever I wanted cause I was there already. Of course, I was QB. People were silly, and ALL the servers were mad at me except like one or two. Anyways, so I was supposed to get off at 8, although I knew that wouldn't happen. I DID expect to get off before the people who got there 5 hours later then me. Nope. One got off before me, and was being a total bitch about it, and the other got off right after me (although she wouldn't have minded me getting off early). The girl who was a bitch was the same one from the other day complaining about getting off late the other day, even though she only worked a little more than 8 hours, but didn't think I should complain after 11 hours. Anyways, I went outside, I couldn't WAIT to go home. I go outside and my car is dead because I helped someone jump it earlier. I seriously cried. After Daniella helped jumped my car I went to Safeway and bought $10 worth of M&M's. I'm kinda upset I spent $10 of my limited income, but I was so tired. To top it off, the schedule isn't up yet, so I won't know if I'm getting trained this week or not. Anyways, I work tomorrow morning at 11, so I need to get to bed. Sorry there aren't paragraphs, but i'm to tired/pissed/sad to do it. I really wish Aaron were here to give me a big hug. :D

1 Comments:

  • At 2:08 PM, March 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Re: feeling lonely & some family/freinds saying they want to be on your list of family members, etc.
    I, for myself, wanted to be sure you knew that I think of you often (like you didn't already know that, right?). I understand missing family, as in "full size" gatherings for dinners, outings, etc. I missed them, too, after the divorce, & miss them still. I miss studio family pictures with everyone in them, etc. I believe I understand what you are missing & feeling lonely for. I think it is very valid. It helps us value family, which deepens character. Pain transformed into character, aka, suffering builds character.
    Mom

     

Post a Comment

<< Home