Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Saturday, March 18, 2006

St. Patty's Day!

So, I guess I should start with Wednesday. My day off. YAY! I had to get up early to get my eyebrows waxed. They look pretty good. I went home and took a nap cause I hadn't gotten much sleep. I got all dressed up and went to dinner with Karrina and Margaret. I think I looked cute. I curled my hair and wore a skirt and heels. We went to the Roundup SteakHouse. I had some REALLY good (and good priced) prime rib. We went to Wolf's Run for Dessert and then to WalMart for shopping. It was TONS of fun. We are going to try to do it again sometime. I came home and watched a little TV and read some.

Thursday I didn't go to sleep until 7am, and had to wake up at 8am. I had an employee meeting. It was really kinda pointless because it was everything people already knew, but we had to have a meeting about it. I am now in charge of the newsletter though (I volunteered). I came home and was SO exhausted. Jackie got home Wednesday MORNING at like 1am, so I talked to her a little bit before she went to work on thursday. After my nap, I went to dinner at my dad's house, then to Ben and Ruhi's house, because I promised Ben I'd spend time with him. It was fun, we went to Barnes and Noble and just made jokes about books and stuff. After we got back I wanted to play Monopoly, so we played.

We started at about midnight, but we didn't get done until 6am. I won. April and Ruhi quit part way through, but ben played till the bitter end. I have figured out that I'm worth somewhere close to $20,000. I got in my car to start it, and because it was -20 and I hadn't plugged it in, so it didn't WANT to start, but it did. I let it warm up for a while, but when I got in it, the fan wasn't on. I realized down the road that the stereo wasn't on either. Further down the road I realized my blinkers weren't working. It was crazy. By the time I got home, I was FREEZING cause my heater wasn't working. When I turned the car off, I thought the fan/stereo turned on for a second, but I wasn't sure.

Friday I slept all day, besides when Aaron called. I was supposed to do laundry. I got up right before work, with enough time to shower, but not do ANYTHING with my hair. I picked up my Tips (over $200) and worked. It was fun because it was St. Patricks day. I got to wish Everyone "Happy St. Patty's Day." I also took pictures of how people showed the holiday spirit while still wearing their uniforms. I'm going to use it for the newsletter. It was fun, and after work I hung out while my car warmed up and talked to the other Hostess. Either way, it was fun. I got home and figured that my roommate and her friends would all be out until REALLY late. It turns out that they got home at like 12:45 cause they were already really drunk. I need to go to bed because I NEED to do laundry tomorrow, and I have to work at 12:00 instead of 4:00.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home