Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

The price of Idiocy.... $25, Knowing you are an Idiot? Priceless!

So, lets see. Sunday, I took a friend to work, then came back home. My dad and I went to see a movie. Ultra-Violet. It was REALLY REALLY stupid. The only good thing was her outfits, cause they could change color whenever she wanted. Anyways, after that I came back home and watched Roswell until work. Work was fun. I got to take a table, it was fun, except they only tipped me $10 on a $136 ticket. It was okay though because I didn't expect to make any money that day. Later in the evening, I had a togo order of about $35 and he gave me a $10 tip. It was cool. :D I went to bed at a decent hour on Sunday night. (yay for me!)

Monday (today) I slept in, until I about 3. I took a shower and went to work. I went to bed early, but I think I needed that chance to sleep in. Work was kinda boring, besides the idiot title. I locked my keys in my car. Aaron has a spare, but he's in Wisconsin. I had to pay $25 to get a taxi to unlock my car. I'm really mad at myself. Anyways, I blame Aaron, since he's not here. Just kidding. So, I work tomorrow and Wednesday night there is this "girls night" thing me and a few girls are doing. We are dressing up nice and going out to eat. It should be fun, especially since I haven't seen most of them in a while. Anyways, I think thats all.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:10 AM, March 14, 2006, Blogger Rachel_Bachert said…

    Girls night sounds fun...and i have locked my keys in my car before and had to have a taxi unlock it...what to hear a funny story though? the last time i locked my keys in my truck i had my black truck right? well i had gotten off work and drove to the bank at the bottom of the hill to get some cash because my truck was on emty and the idiot light came on. so i get to the bank and decide that becasue it is so freaking cold i am going to leave my truck running cause its only goona take a sec to run it and get money right? ( think we both know where this is going) So i come back out and sure enough my truck is locked so i have this genious idea to call UAF's parking services adn ask for an unlock. after explaining the situation the guy tells me they cant do anything cause i am across the street and then get this "well can you put the truck in nuetral and push it across the street? then we could come and unlock it..." I was like "hey genious if i could put it in nuetral i wouldnt be calling you cause it wouldnt be locked...." any way i had to call marney adn she managed to get tehre with my spare key and i had just enough gas to coast into the gas station...lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home