Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Correction

I think I might have hurt some peoples feelings in my posts about family. I didn't mean to do that. I meant it more as a self reflection thing, something I had been thinking about. A lot of people said that they feel like they were not included and should have been. I think, for some, although they may "consider me like family" I'm still not. And thats okay, because they are right. But when they list their family, alot of times I'm not in that list, although they might be in mine. I think its just a different mindset for me. I think I was just having a selfish feeling left out moment. I'm over it now. Some people I didn't list because the relationship might be a bit rocky, and although they are family, it just doesn't feel the same way as it does with the family that Im used to. I do consider people family who live far away, and even though we may not spend time together, that doesn't mean we are any LESS family, but at the time that I wrote that I was feeling left out, like maybe they don't think about me even though I'm not there, although I think about them. I don't want anyone to see this as directed at them. Its kindof a self reflection, as I said. What I said was kinda a feeling from a lot of people. I think I was just over-reacting about alot of it. Soemtimes I feel lonely and just it magnifies all the little things into a big deal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home