Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Another Busy Weeknight.

So, I'm not really sure why I'm blogging. Nothing interesting has happened since I blogged last. I didn't end up falling asleep until 6:30 or so. Aaron called me at like 6, and we talked for a while. It was nice to hear from him. I love hearing from him. Anyways, I watched the rest of season 2 of Roswell, and apparently Blockbuster in Fairbanks doesn't carry it, so I am going to go to them when I return my movies and fill out the thing asking them to get it. I guess I'll have to wait until then to finish it. I went to work and made about 6 or 7 dollars in tips. I traded Thursday and Friday with Halley. I had Friday off, but I told Halley that I'd work Friday for her, and she's going to work Thursday for me. THe nice thing about working friday is I get tipped out more later, because Friday is busier, plus I work later cause its so busy. Friday's mean way more money. I also traded Sunday night for Sunday Day. That probalby means Less money, just cause I leave at the same time, no matter how busy, but I didn't care, either way. Anyways, work got REALLY busy, but then got slow. Anyways, I went to ETZ video to see if they had Roswell Season 3, but they didn't either. So, yeah, thats all.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home