Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Lots of Overtime and hours. :D

So, I got to sleep in, until about 2:30, when Aaron called. I was really happy to talk to him. I miss him already, which I know is silly. I wish he was here. Last night my roommate had gone to a party, and came back with this guy who gave her a ride home (because her ride had been drinking). She invited him inside, and I found out she didn't really know him. Not only that, but it turned out later that he was married, but getting a divorce, but still living with his wife (as a roommate). It kinda bothered me that she brought some random guy home just because for all she knows, he could be some psycho guy. He seemed nice, but for some reason, it just bothered me. Aaron would have been here if he was in town, and he would have been able to explain to her how crazy she is. I tried to tell her it was a bad idea, and she was just kinda like "yeah, I know, but we had this great talk, etc. etc."

Anyways, after I talked to Aaron, I went to the video store and went to work. I worked from 4 to 1. Thats 9 hours. I had him adjust my time so they didn't take out a break. They did that my last check and I was really mad about it. I got my schedule for next week and I have Friday off again. They have perfect timing. My boyfriend goes out of town, and I have Friday off. Oh well, I'm sure i'll find something to do. LOL! Anyways, I should go cause a friend from work needed a jump, so I went to jump it, and she couldn't get her hood open. I'm going to go take her to work tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home