Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Had a Fun Night. :D I miss Aaron.

Lets see. Thursday I was going to get up and workout, but I didn't. I didn't get up until 1. I took a shower, got all "purty-ed" up, for no reason, got dressed, only to go to the Chowder House with Aaron, and then work. I finally got all my mail sent out though. :D Yay for me. I've been meaning to do that, but I lost all the stamps. I found them (although I may have lost them again, cause now I don't remember where they are) and sent everything in the mail I've been meaning to send in the past months. (yeah, mail takes me a while).

Anyways, work thursday was weird. It was pretty average/slow. It picked up a little bit, for like an hour, but not crazy busy, but then it was slow until we cut down to three servers, then we were a little busy again, then slow until they cut down to one server, then it was BUSY. He got about 6 tables all at once. I felt bad for him. His first table was a 20 top of hockey players. I hung out for a while to help him out, and eventually left. I went to Aaron's house for a short while, then back to mine. We watched G.I. Jane (an interesting movie).

I went to bed slightly late, but had to get up at 10:00. I hung out at Aaron's house while him and his roommate thawed the pipes. I watched four episodes of roswell today. Sad, I know. Him and I went into town to get some last minute things done before he left to wisconsin for 10 days (poopie on him)! We hung out at his house until it was about time to go get something to eat. After MUCH deliberation we decided on Chili's. It wasn't that good, but it was food, and Aaron was nice and LET me get something more than just an appetizer (cause their food is pretty expensive). LOL! Anyways, I took him to the airport where I almost got hit by a car (it was pretty scary and my legs were really shaky for a while).

After he went to his gate, I went to Rachel's house picked her up, we went BACK to chili's, but they were WAY to busy, so we went to Jalapenos so she could eat. I just had chips and salsa, and beans and rice. We went to see "Failure to Launch." Good movie. Funny. WHen I was going to Blockbuster to see if they were still open so I could get the next Volume of Roswell there was this crazy chick on the road. I was at the corner by Denny's, turning left to head towards Davis road. I was in the left side of the right lane (because there is only two lanes) and I had my turn indicator on. She tried to go AROUND me on the left to turn left. I honked at her, and drove around. It made me a little mad, but I figured she made a mistake. Nope. She turned after I did and started driving really fast up to me and riding my behind. She was swerving and such. Rachel and I buckled, and I just waited for her to hit me. I think I've been spending too much time with Aaron. She would have hit me, we would have Sued her, and my bills would have been paid. Oh well, she went the other way down davis, so no money for me. :(

So, now i'm back at home, and I miss Aaron, even though I had a blast with Rachel. I hope he calls tomorrow morning. :D I'm going skiing with my dad Sunday morning, and mostly have the rest of the weekend to myself, unless someone who reads this gets bored and wants to hang out. (well, i'm free besides work saturday/sunday night). Love to all my fans (RACHEL, Erynn, April, yeah thats all of them.)

2 Comments:

  • At 5:00 PM, March 11, 2006, Blogger Rachel_Bachert said…

    was that a hint hint to me V????lol i had a blast too...skiing should be fun, i want to go boarding this break too.right now i want to take a nap

     
  • At 12:18 AM, March 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Somos la familias.
    Though I don't read every entry of your blog, I did see the one about family.
    Did you mean that you and your dad are your only family because you two do things together? I ask, because I did wonder why you left out your other family, bro. Micah, sis-in-law Erynn, mom, moi, and in-laws, April, Amin, Ruhi, Ben, Joe and Naja and Marie. You don't visit the out of towners because, well, we are out of town.
    Well, you are insightful about searching for a replacement since you lost that family scene thing when you were pretty young, 9y/o.
    La familia está acerca del amor incondicional.
    ---the unlisted Mom in the banana belt

     

Post a Comment

<< Home