Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

More Work Drama

Okay, so its been CRAZY about bostons. A girl who I work with (beth, she is totally adorable) got hit by a car! The owner (who I liked quite a bit) is probably going to sell it because her husband died in a snowmachine accident. The main manager (besides the owner) I heard that her brother or step brother died. The Owners of BOSTON'S (like the corporation) supposedly were coming in tuesday, although I didn't see them and I was there until 9:30. Anyways, two waitresses quit because of one of the managers being dumb about some stuff, and alot of other people are threatening to quit, etc. There is just so much craziness. Its been REALLY slow because its so icy/cold. Anyways, Monday was when I found out most of this drama stuff. Monday night Aaron and I went to a movie. (it was nice to go on a date). We went to see "date movie" but it didn't work, so they gave us free tickets for anything, and let us still watch another movie. We went to watch Firewall. It was decent. Nothing showstopping, but good. It is the typical some persons family gets held hostage to get someone to do something and they thwart them in the end. Tuesday I finally worked out. I did "abs of steel" took a shower, and then tanned. I am thinking of asking Gaby this thursday if she needs any help cause I have nothing to do during the day and extra money would be nice. We rented some movies after my work. One was domino which sucked pretty bad. Keep that in mind. We also rented animal (it was pretty random pick) but we haven't watched it yet. Wednesday was my day off! YAY! I slept in (I was supposed to go to the gym with aaron. slap on the wrist). After the bible study thingy I went to dinner at my dads, then to Pink Panther. It was okay, nothing spectacular. Went to Aaron's house, went to Kyle's broomball game, went to Denny's, and then home. Tomorrow its Abs of Steel and tanning again. :D Good for me. :D

1 Comments:

  • At 7:22 AM, February 23, 2006, Blogger Rachel_Bachert said…

    im glad that you have started the working out thing again, i think we lost our steam when the smoke came last summer. and it is Thursday and i still feel pretty much the same as i did yesterday. i think maybe i will take a nap friday after class, mayber that will energize me....and i just realized that i forgot to give ash her b-day present, oops...i think that i will try to catch her before she goes to class today. i gave you yours right?JJ i know i did. Luv U

     

Post a Comment

<< Home