Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Sick. :(

So, I've been spending alot of time sleeping recently. I have also been working since Friday... I was supposed to work tonight too, but I'm feeling really sick. I might even go to the doctor tomorrow if I am not feeling better by then. Anyways, I cannot seem to think of what I wanted to blog about, but yeah, mostly just been working and sleeping. Thats about it for now. Okay, I know that is the worst post ever, but I really don't remember what I wanted to write.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:24 PM, January 19, 2006, Blogger Rachel_Bachert said…

    i hope you feel better V...being sick sucks. hey good news, i definatly will be able to get 20hrs a week this semester!!!yeah!!!so my plan to save money will work. although i am in kinda a tight spot right now cause of school starting and my up coming paycheck is going to be really skinning...although its alittle better because IAB gave me my raise just before i left. mmm school started today, so far i like my tues and thurs classes...and am pretty sure that i will hate ORganic again but who knows, maybe i will change my major this semester to chemistry ( feel free to shoot me or commit me to an institute if i do) well Love you ttyl
    Rachel

     

Post a Comment

<< Home