Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

So, I guess its been a long time

Sorry its been so long. I have internet at my house now, but I haven't had a chance to really blog. Last time I posted was my first weekend of work. During the week I think I just spent most of my time sleeping and unpacking and stuff. Aaron went out of town for snowmachining for a couple days last week too. Last week I went shopping for food. I went to the commisary with Aaron, and I got lots of food that I can cook. I decided that I want to start eating real food, not canned food. I still have canned food, but I was tired of having just canned food. I got stuff to make Taco's (which I'm making tomorrow night), and stuff to make Enchilada's, and stuff to make sandwiches. I also bought Egg's and Bacon. Its been nice eating real food. So, this weekend I worked at Boston's again. I really enjoyed it again. I really do like my job. I told my boss Friday night that I could work whatever hours they want me to, because I have TONS of free time on my hands, and she told me she wished I had told her earlier, so she could have put me on the schedule. I think I will remind her on Friday night. Last night was the employee party, and Aaron said he'd go. Before I went, I went online and checked my Financial Aid, but my appeal was denied. I cried for a while, because I'm really not sure what I want to do now, but I had to go to the party. We got there and Aaron decided he didn't want to be there. He complained the entire time until right before we left (about an hour into it) and then he told me I could stay, but by then I didn't want to. So, later that night we talked about what I was going to do about not getting my loans. I've decided to talk to my dad. I'm hoping I can convince him to co-sign a consolidation loan, that way I can pay it off from one place. I tried consolidation agencies, but they don't really help at all. My dad could easily get a loan from his bank. If he agrees to that, then I could pay off all my bills, and just have the consolidation loan and regular bills. Also, this weekend at work I was talking to them, and they practically assured me that when I was 21 I could be a server. If I'm not taking classes this semeseter (which I'm not since I can't get a student loan) then, I will be able to work whenever. If they don't give me more hours next schedule, then I will find another second part time job. I will have to figure out something, because right now I had promised every bill collector that I would pay on the 20th, and now I have no money coming in. Anyways, if anyone else has any ideas, feel free to let me know. I tried a debt consolidation agency, and they were charging me $50 a month, and lowering my payments, but then they weren't telling my people, so it wasn't doing me any good. Everyone still saw it as I wasn't paying enough or on time. It didn't do anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home