Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

I really need to find another job

Okay, so tomorrow my plan is to go to FMH and talk to a friend of mine to see if I can get a job there, and maybe also stop by Bostons to talk to a friend about a job there. I don't know exactly how it will work. I also have a newspaper from monday and tuesday. I was going to look in them for jobs. I should have gotten yesterday's too. I am really tired of working at Denny's. I hate the graveyard shifts and I hate Denny's. I'll figure something out I hope. :D Things with Aaron are good though. My sister in law and brother are in town. Its exciting to see them. I've missed them alot. I haven't gotten to spend alot of time with them though, because of either Aaron or my dad. I know it sounds dumb, but because of how my dad's been acting recently, its awkward, and its hard to be around him. I'm going to get to see them tomorrow though. I odn't know what we are going to do, but hopefully it will be fun. LOL! Thats all for now, I think. Oh, besdies that I'm watching The Pretender almost non-stop. I'm almost finished with the first season. Yay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home