Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Monday, October 24, 2005

No Moving Company for Me. :(

SO, I talked to the lady at TDL and she said that she talked to the moving company. Apparently the people they have hired for other stuff are helping out with the things I would do in that position, and its been pretty slow (and they think might be for most of the winter). So, the decided not to fill the position just yet. So, it looks like I still have no job. I talked to Aleena's mom, Helen, about denny's today, and since I hadn't written down what hours I could work, they hadn't scheduled me yet. I really hope its soon. Last night, I used ALL my change in the car, and Aaron gave me $3, and got some gas. I have a quarter tank, and thats ALL until I have a job. I keep getting more bills in the mail, and am late on quite a few of them. I really need these two jobs to start up now! So, when I talked to Aleena's mom, I was over at her house because Aleena was in a car accident. She was driving back from Anchorage (she went to governor's cup) and said it was clear the whole way, and all of a sudden there was TONS of snow, so she was slowing down, hit a patch of ice, her car spun around, and then rolled 3 or 4 times. She's okay. Her and forrest were both there, and they are both okay. She hit her head pretty hard though, and her mom worries so much, so it was a fight to get her out of the house so she could some home, but she really wanted to be home, just like I did after my accident. I'm glad that I don't have a job right now so I could be there for her, but I really still wish I had a job. :( That's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home