Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Life Sucks, well, not really, but parts

So, yeah, if you hadn't figured out by the title already, i'm pretty upset. So, lets see, TDL set me up with an interview with Northern Schools Federal Credit Union. I had it yesterday. It seemed to go really well. It would be $12 an hour as a receptionist. I talked to Denny's yesterday and the daytime manager said that my hours were to restrictive for her... so basically, she's not going to hire me. So, yeah now I don't have a job, and aaron is mad at me because I don't have a job, and my dad is mad at me cause Aaron sleeps at my house sometimes. In less than 2 months I have ruined practically my entire life. The only thing I have anymore thats good is Aaron, and I've done thing that should have messed that up, but he puts up with it. Yeah, thats it.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:59 AM, October 28, 2005, Blogger Rachel_Bachert said…

    Hang in there Honey....One thing i have noticed is that life is just mad up of highs and lows. things will start turning around here soon...promise. you just got to hang in there. I know it sucks.If you need to talk or anything you call me k? Luv Much

     

Post a Comment

<< Home