Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Update for Everyone

Okay, so apparently I have major fans checking back every day to see if I have a job. LOL! Well, I went to Denny's friday and talked to Helen, the manager (also Aleena's mom). I filled out an application, she asked me a few questions about information they needed to call in to the major office in Anchorage. She said they'd called it in, and then I left. I haven't heard from her since, but I used the LAST of my change to buy gas, and Aaron gave me $3. I don't know what I'll do if I don't work at Denny's immediatly. I need the tips. I am only going to work at Denny's part time, 2 days a week 7pm-2am, and then once a weekend 3pm-11pm. I had an appointment with TDL Professional Staffing and she said that i'm a "smart cookie." It sounds like she has a job for me. It would be with Sourdough Moving Company and it would be a receptionist position at $12 and hour. Thats more than I've ever made before, so I really hope I get it. I also think that its only me and one other person who might get it. The woman at TDL said that she has talked to the Office Manager, and that person is going to talk to their boss and see when she wants to meet both of us. If I do good there, then I would have that job. I'm really excited about that one. I would do both jobs (denny's part time and sourdough full time) for a month or so, then, if I was still enjoying the luxery of massive bucks, and was handling it, then I would continue to work both jobs, but if I was having a hard time handeling both, then I would quit denny's. I think Aaron doesn't want me working at denny's because it will cut into our time together. I think it won't be a huge deal for him if its three days a week (just like it was when we first started hanging out). I think it would be harder if it was 5. Anyways, thats the latest update. I just hate updating and not having any new for sure information. I'll try to keep updating though with possiblities and such though. :D

1 Comments:

  • At 1:12 PM, October 24, 2005, Blogger Erynn said…

    Good luck! I hope you get it I'm sure you would be awsome at the job. :) It feels good to get a job making more money than you ever have before! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home