Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

A job, for real

Okay, I know i've said before that i have a job, and then it didn't go through. Okay, so I've been working graveyards at Denny's since saturday night, sundaymorning. Its okay. I'm getting better. I don't make ALOT of tips, but maybe it will get busier soon. Aleena said there is a Cashier quitting at Seekins. When the boss for that department gets back (he's been out) she's going to talk to him about hiring me. I would quit denny's in a second for that job. Anyways... I will update more later, but I only have about a half an hour and I have other stuff to do. But yeah, 11pm-7am at denny's if you ever are bored around that time.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:21 AM, November 09, 2005, Blogger Rachel_Bachert said…

    I'm happy you got a job V even if its the graveyard shift. And i thinks its good your looking into that one at seekins too. you could drop off apps at some other Car dealerships too if you think that would be somthing you would like. I hear that Aurora Motors treats their emplyees really well...i dont like going there to look at cars however. well speaking of work i better get back to mine...lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home