Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Monday, October 31, 2005

How Can I take away her pain

Okay, so she has been there for me since sophmore year. She has been there for me uring a time that even my parents weren't there for me. She has been someone who could make me laugh through tears, and not be afraid. She means so much to me, that if I had the guts, I would throw myself into a fire for her, but what do I do when she's hurting. She seems to know just what to do when I am. She just tells me she loves me, gives me a kiss, and it all seems to just melt away. I tried telling her I loved her, and giving her a kiss, and telling her everything was going to be alright, but it didn't work. She was still sad. Today its worse because what she was sad about yesterday was just out of fear. Today what she feared came true. I dont know how to help her, except just be here for her. Okay, so instead of talking all cryptically, (or poetically maybe? LOL!) Aleena and Forrest broke up today. SHe's heartbroken because of how much she cared for him. They are going to stay friends, apparently, and really good friends. He's even coming over tonight, not too sure why. I think it will only upset her more. She said otherwise she will cry all day, and sleep. She said she would cry if he was there. I think thats less because she wouldn't WANT to cry, and more because she won't let herself. I'm worried and I don't know what to do.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:16 PM, October 31, 2005, Blogger Rachel_Bachert said…

    Just make sure she knows your there for her V...it will take time but thats all a broken heart needs is time and a friend to be there for them
    luv you

     

Post a Comment

<< Home