Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Looking Up?

So, I got a job today at sears. I will be a cashier. I turned in everything and the paperwork. I had to go get a drug test. I"m assuming I passed. LOL! So, yeah, its a little better. Its only 8.20 an hour, which I can live off of and pay my bills off of, but just barely, or maybe not even. I will probably work there until I"m even and living paycheck to paycheck (right now i need to catchup cause i'm living behind paychecks). Then start looking for a higher paying better job. I hope something works. This is without paying off my student loans even. I also want to thank everyone who asked if I was okay, or tried to make me feel better. I also want to say that if it weren't for Aaron, I wouldn't have a job right now. He put up with my crying for an hour and a half, and talked me into looking for other jobs other than office jobs, and supported me, even drove me to the interview so he would be there when I got out for moral support, just in case, and walked around the store several times and sat on a bucket and watched TV while he waited. He even bought me a bracelet. :D I love him so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home