Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Life in Hell.... cough, I mean Denny's

Okay, so its not THAT bad. At least I am making money. I work friday through tuesday 11pm to 7am. I don't like that its graves. I hate sleeping during the day and stuff. Also, graves there are hardly any customers, so the tips are lower than the other shifts, and it gets so slow, that from about 4-6 or so, you almost fall asleep because its so boring. Also, Denny's told me today that they "overpaid me" which isnt' true. So I explained it to them, they argued with me, then I she talked to her other manager, and never called me back, so I'm assuming that they figured out their mistake. Its been nice being able to fill up my own tank, and buy Aaron dinner, and know that i'm getting the stuff done that I need to. I am still looking around for other jobs, but don't tell my bosses. LOL! Aleena said that the Cashier for the Service department is quitting, and its her last week, so she is going to try to talk to the manager of Service and see if they will hire me. I really hope they do. I'd love to work there, cause not only would I get to work at the same place as Aleena (not in the same department though), but it would be a sweet job, with hopefully lots of overtime and about 10 or 11 dollars an hour. Oh well, I've got to go cause Aaron is getting tired. He wants to drive me home. Any questions? Post them on my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home