Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Talk about a Crazy Night

Okay, I guess I should update from the last time too, but seriously, the part from tonight is the best. So, last night, after work, I went to dinner, and then went to the fair. THe fair was actually really fun. I went on the egg roll with Aaron and spun 135 times. That was pretty cool. I keep beating myself up on that ride. It was awesome, because it wasn't awkward at all with Nathan, which I was worried it would be. Like, I still like him, but its not weird with him. I had a blast. I came home and talked to Aaron online again. Today, we turned in the stuff for the apartment, and the lady TOTALLY made it sound like we would get it. I'm so excited. I hope we get it. :D Then, after I paid my fees and got my financial aid stuff covered, rachel and I went to the fair and got a button for her truck of me and her. Yay! :D THen, I went to work, which was tons of fun. The boys came in and visited me (aaron and nathan) and Travis and Caleb came in as well, and so did "the josh" and dalton and their friend. (those would be the boys from the comic shop. I had SO MUCH FUN at work. I always feel special when nathan and aaron stop in to visit me. Travis and Caleb talked to me a bit, and they are supposed to call me tomorrow to hang out. The comic shop boys are SO FUNNY. They got crazy mixes of smoothies and its hilarious. They were cracking me up so much that my stomach started hurting. After work, Aaron and Nathan came and picked me up, we drove around some, and then they took me home. I hung out downstairs with the DA and some other people chatting with him for quiet a while. It was really funny. We decided on this plan, where the DA's roommate (who is really shy) was upstairs in his room sleeping. I was supposed to go up to his room in a white t-shirt, without a bra, soaking wet, and ask him for a towel (kinda a re-inactment from the girl next door). I did it and it was SO funny. Only thing is that he couldn't see me cause he didn't have his glasses on. It was still REALLY REALLY funny. Then, my friend tyson text messaged me, and wanted me to go to breakfast with him at taco bell. I dropped my phone in the toilet, freaked out, put the sim card in my old flip phone, got ahold of him, he picked me up and we headed to taco bell. At the intersection before taco bell, he pulled us over. He took tyson back to his car to talk to him (make sure he wasn't drunk) and I waited. Then, tyson got back to the truck, and it was dead cause he left the lights on. THe cop couldn't give us a jump, so he pushed it in to fred meyers parking lot, while I went to find someone to give us a jump. This taxi cab driver gave us a jump. In the process my old phone (which I had retired cause it wans't working well) stopped working. He drove me up to UAF, we sat and ate, then he drove me back to the dorms. I came upstairs and decided I HAVE to write this blog. LOL! I will go get a new phone tomorrow (its sad how much I spend on those damn thigns). I am going to call rachel at like 11, hopefully that will be before travis calls me, and then get a new phone. Right now, my sim card is in my phone with the broken screen. ANyways, hope you enjoyed this update of the chaos that is my life. LOL! Fun though. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home