Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Hell of a way to say goodbye

SO, tonight was much more insane than last night. I woke up, and my phone was working (yay), so I had rachel come pick me up, we went to her house, she did my hair and my makeup (cute) and then I got dressed. We payed my walmart bill (good for me) and said hi to Nathan while we were there, and stopped by Aleena's Work. Dave, her ex, is an Ass and called her a slut and a whore the other night. So many people want to kick his ass. Anyways, we hung out, and Travis (this guy from work, who is gorgeous, military, but more punk acting than military and definatly not like the rest of the military) called, so rachel took me to the coffee shop to meet him. We went around, and he finally decided he would go to the fair with me (he didn't really want to, but there was nothing else to do). We hung out at the fair, went on some rides, took a group pic, ate, watched fireworks. It was REALLY fun. He got to meet alot of my friends, who actually REALLY liked him, and I think he liked them too. We were leaving so travis could say goodbye to Bekka, when some 17 year old girl ran out in front ofhis car. He slammed on his breaks and swerved, and still couldn't avoid her. We had hit a person. I had never been anywhere close to that before in my life. I was in shock. He handled it SO well. He immediately pulled the car over, grabbed his cell, ran out and called 911. The cops were right down the street, so they came over. It turns out that she only broke maybe her leg and has a concussion (or at least thats what they expect). I was in so much shock. Travis was really awesome about it. He was totally calm, and came back over to make sure I was okay, but I was worried about him, but he was okay. All I'll say about it is that he deals with stuff like this with Humor. His winsheild is fucked up and his car is dented. I feel bad because through all this, I didn't cry at all. Not even close. After we finished with the cops, I went out to the party, which was the lamest party I had ever been to/thrown. He tried to go home, but couldn't sleep cause he said he kept seeing this chick hit his car. He came back, and chilled with us until now, when he took me home. Tomorrow, he's going to stop in at the coffee shop to say goodbye, and then he's gone for an entire year. I will really miss him, just because I got a chance to chill with him, and besides the whole car accident thing, I had such a blast hanging out with him, even though the party was lame. We just chilled, and talked. I enjoyed it alot. So, yes, I"m about to pass out because I"m so tired. Its exhausting taking care of an accident, like with the police and everything. ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home