Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Friday, May 27, 2005

Its Amazing the Difference a Teacher Makes

So, I had my Econ class this week. Its so boring that I almost fall asleep every time, but part of that is that i've been exhausted every day. :( Payday today. :D YAY! So, lets see, the weekend was fun. Friday night I got mad though because I spent a while getting ready, and looked hot, then hardly went anywhere. Went to this party, but it was a bit jankey so we went to the store, but thats it. Saturday night though, I WENT OUT! It was fun. It was mostly fun because a lot of my friends went. Instead of it just being half of them, it was me, rachel, aleena, felicia, karl, felicias bf josh and his friend becca. It was pretty fun. We, as always, had more fun in the car and in her house than at the party. Sunday was Felicia's and her brother Chris's Graduation party and that was awesome. It was a bar-b-que and I ate way too much. LOL! I also got to see a friend that I haven't seen for a really long time. He's still as hot as ever. LOL! I had tons of fun thre, then went shopping... I know, bad bad bad, but I have a LOT of really cute clothes now. I have this hot short skirt, and these jeans that fit, and a couple cute shirts. Monday was my first day of Econ class, and I hate it. I mean, its not HORRIBLE, but its so boring! There are 2 hockey players in my class (hot too), and then these two brothers, who honestly look alot alike. Monday night I went to my supervisors house for dinner. That was really fun. :D Tuesday night I went shopping with a friend and saw my ex-boyfriend. That was crazy cause he looks REALLY REALLY different. Apparently he's getting married, or proposing sometime soon. Tuesday night I went to a movie with my friend forrest, which was fun and good (unleashed). Wednesday we went to Felicia's graduation, which was fun, gotta see my friend Mike again, so that was cool. I've missed talking to him. :P Thursday I went to a movie with my dad, and he made me steak. That was nice. Now that its Friday night I have nothing to do. :( LOL! Aleena and Dave went to Michigan for his brothers wedding, so i'll miss her. :( LOL! Oh well, I've had a BUSU BUSY week, and am really bored now. Sad. I will probably watch some family guy. Oh well, I'm out. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home