Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Friday, May 20, 2005

Weekends Rock

This week was pretty good. Its the first time I've worked 8 hours a day, almost the whole week for a long time. It was nice, but exhausting. Wednesday I moved into my new dorm room, which was exhausting, but nice. My dad bought me steak (yay). I met my new roommate who is awesome. She likes hockey, rap and some other things that I like. I think its going to be fun rooming with her. :D Sunday someone fed me, I can't seem to remember who. Monday, my friend took me to Chineese for dinner because I bought him ice cream a while back, and then Tuesday my friend took me to her house and made me dinner. Even though I"m poor, I'm magically finding places to get food for free. Thats nice, because I'm saving money that way. I've been working on a budget all week, worrying at times, and thinking I have more than enough at others. Sunday I dropped off an application at the College Coffee House to get a second job, maybe. It would be ncie, because although I'll be exhausted, I would have no time to spend money and be making more at the same time. Oh well, I think thats about it. Oh, I went to my cousin Carol's 8th grade graduation. She looked AMAZING! Its the weekend now, so i'm off to do my thing. LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home