Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Monday, May 16, 2005

Yay. Work.

Okay, so the weekend was a blast. Friday I had to work for a couple hours to make up for coming in late to help my roommate move out. It was okay. I finished up what I needed to finish, which is good, and then was off to my meeting with the Business Office for my payment plan, which I got set up. Then, after that my dad picked me up, I went to say goodbye to my friends who were all leaving, and then we went to the house. I came back into town with nothing to do, since it was still like 2, and this guy I met once or twice called and asked what I was up to. I told him I was watching a movie, and he asked if he could come watch it with me. I didn't think it all the way through and said yes. We were watching the movie and he was asking me all these questions about stuff, and acting like we were best friends when I hardly know him. When my roommate called he asked if it was my boyfriend, and when karrina called about going to the bar-b-q, he asked if he could go. I told him I didn't think it was a good idea. As soon as the movie was over I told him he had to leave because I had to get ready to go. I later talked to my RA and she said he was wandering the halls, and said that he was visiting me. I try not to answer the phone when he calls anymore. It just creeps me out a little because he's about as attached to me as my ex was, and I hardly know him. Anyways, enough about that. So I went to my families bar-b-q, which was pretty fun. I wasn't really very hungry, but we played a little volleyball and talked and layed in the sun and listened to music. I could throw a GREAT party at my dads house. We have a pool table, volleyball net, basketball hoop, tons of room for parking, huge lawn, loud stereo, nice big kitchen, no one nearby, etc. Enough about that too. LOL! So, after that Karrina and I went into town and met my friends at fred meyers, talked a bit, ran into a couple other friends, and planned to meet another friend at hot licks. We went to hot licks, but we couldn't wait, so I dropped Karrina off, came back into town and Me, Rachel, Aleena, Felicia, Dave and Ashley all went out to the cushman flats for a while. It was pretty fun. Saturday Rachel, Ashley and I went canoeing from Hamilton Acres to Alaskaland. It was so much fun. :D We got to alaskaland (pioneer park) and ashley realized she didn't ahve her keys, but luckily her car had a code door lock. We packed the stuff up and put the canoe on her car while rachel's uncle brought her keys so we could leave. It was pretty funny. Then we went to American Eagle, which just opened. Don't tell micah, but I bought this cute shirt and skirt by getting an AE credit card. I know, I know, it was bad, but I did it. :( After that, I went back to my room for a bit, then took my friend Aren with me to shop for groceries for the next 2 weeks. My friend aleena called, so I went and dropped him off (ditched him. I know, i'm a big meanie) and went to her place. After hanging out there for a bit, I went home, and went to blockbuster to rent a movie to watch with Aren, since we were both bored, and ran into Aleena's sister felicia. She was going to this party and asked if we wanted to go. I was going to go drop Aren off again, but she said he could go, so we went with aleena and dave and felicia to this party, which was pretty lame. It was more fun trying to get onto the island it was on (which was done by trucks driving through the water to the island) than actually being on the island. I did get to see a friend, Zach Jones, whom I haven't seen in forever, and some people from high school that I never really talked to, and this guy who works at blockbuster that I gave the governors cup tickets too. Since it was lame we went to cushman flats, after dropping Aren off, and I didn't know a single person there, so we left. Sunday, I slept in for a nice while, and dyed rachel's hair, and switched cars with my dad. I spent the rest of the evening cleaning my room. Basically that was my weekend. I couldn't sleep last night for some reason. I tried and tried, but just couldn't until about 4. I layed in bed the whole time though. I had to get up for work today, so i'm a bit tired, but its not that bad. I'm working a FULL day today, and would be working a full 40 hour week if I didn't have to move on wednesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home