Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Wishlist

So, I went to UAF. It turns out the money on my accoutn was a "computer glitch" (stupid) and I didn't really have the money. So, I went and talked to my dad. I am going to go tomorrow and look at consolidation loans. I also need to find a secnod job if Boston's cannot give me more than 30 hours a week. I will be living cheaply until I start either making more an hour or start working full time. With just the Consolidation loan, I can pay off all my loans, and only pay monthly rent, and insurance, and then the consolidation payment. My dad is going to Co-Sign the loan. The payoff date is 5 years, but hopefully, if everything goes well, I'll pay it off even earlier. I'm going to hold off on getting a cell phone for a while too. I'm going to try to live really cheap. I don't think i'll skimp on food from home though, because I really want to eat real food instead of crap (i.e. canned food and mac n' cheese). Okay, so, maybe you are wondering about the title. I decided to put a wishlist on my blog, in case someone wants to buy me something for my birthday etc. I"m not asking for anything, just putting it out there, so if someone wanted to get something and didn't know what to get. I also put the prices, but they are approximate.

Wishilist...

Down Comforter-$65.00
Mille Bornes-$10.00 (off ebay, its a card game)
Rock N' Roll Racing-$15.00 (off ebay, its supernintendo, not gameboy advance)
Shining Force-$20.00 (off ebay, its a Sega Genesis game)
Micheal Jackson's Moonwalker-$20.00 (off ebay, also Sega Genesis)
Civilization II-$14.95 (I can purchase it from my computer, I have already downloaded it)
Someone caring about me-Priceless.... (sorry, had to add that)

Anyways... yeah, I'll add stuff another time if I think of anything. Most of them are games because I don't have any games I like. Its something to do that would be free! Thats all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home