Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Clarification and Update

Many people who have taken my poll have said that I will get a 6 month grace period if I withdraw. This is not true. I have asked financial aid personally, and they have said if I withdraw completely, I will get no such grace period. Just wanted to explain that. Oh, and a little update, I went into TDL today, and they have a nice paying receptionist job for me, maybe, and its basically me and one other person, and she hasn't contacted the other person yet. There is also a part time one that isn't as much, but I could do part time there and part time denny's. I will work at least part time at denny's for a little while for extra money and to help out Aleena's mom, but if I get the job I want, I should be pretty well set for a while. :D Yay!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:25 AM, October 21, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    in that case I chose option B. i swore when I withdrew I got six months - but I think that was because I had a medical reason maybe? Anyway, option B is my choice then.

    Good luck wtih the new jobs!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home