Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Denny's It Is

So, I talked to Aleena's mom yesterday. Friday i'm going to fill out an application, and I'll start almost right away. She isn't even going to train me, she's just going to put me on the floor. That means I get tips the day I start. Whoopie! It will be graves, but its better than nothing. I will stay there for at least a month or so, cause I promised Aleena's mom that I would. After that, I will look for a daytime job and either quit denny's, or cut down to part time, just a day or two a week. I am going to sears today to get work clothes. I also need to withdraw the $ for rent, to give to Aleena. I need to dig myself out of this hole before I spend alot of energy on getting a different job. I'm pretty sure I can make a good amount of money at Denny's. :D Anyways, thats about it I think. This week was spent mostly just hanging out. Oh, and my ex-roommate Nina was driving and slid off the road a little into a ditch between the road and a driveway, but she was fine there and could have easily been pulled out, but then a car tried to stop and help, and knocked her across the driveway and down the hill through some trees. She had to get it towed out. Bryce and Aaron and I went to go pull her out, and they didn't chain the tires at the bottom of the hill, but decided to do it when they got there, so when we stopped to help, we almost went down the side of the hill. It was scary. Went tanning yesterday. I love tanning. Anyways, thats about it. I need ot figure out the loan situation. Looks like i'm going back in to UAF to talk to them then. I need to know if I withdraw from all but 1 class, if I have to pay my loans right away. If I don't, if it gives me any time at all, then I think I might not drop one class.

SO OPINION TIME!!!
Option A: Drop all classes, start paying back loans right away, can't afford it, go deep deep into debt, and live the life that everyone has warned me about
Option B: Drop all but one class, hopefully get 6 months before I have to start paying off loans, then I will have paid off alot of my other stuff, and I will be better able to handle the student loans.
Option C: I'm making it all up, and no matter what I do, short of staying in all my classes and failing them all, I have to pay back my loans, so I should just withdraw from all of them.
Option D: I'm making it all up, and no matter what I do, short of staying in all my classes and failing them all, I have to pay back my loans, so I should just fail my classes instead of withdrawing.

Vote Today!

2 Comments:

  • At 2:57 PM, October 20, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    how about another suggestion, completely withdraw, wait the 6 month grace period to start paying back loans and in the meantime pay off the rest of your debts. Then, once you are financially stable again reapply.

    Hope it all works out!! By the way, if you are worriied you can call ACPE at 907/465.2962 or 800/441.2962 to see what they have to say about repayment and withdrawl.

    Ashlee

     
  • At 5:56 PM, October 22, 2005, Blogger Rachel_Bachert said…

    I have no opinion..its your life. i just want you to swear that you will come back to school

     

Post a Comment

<< Home