Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Response to Comment

I thought that if you are no longer in school, you can wait for 6 months or so to pay back your loans. Is it different if you withdrawl? I am going to ask this of UAF soon, but its nice to know ahead of time. The only way I would not TOTALLY withdrawl is if I kept one class, either comm, but probably math, and if I do that that I would have to work around it. :P Hmm.... decisions decsions. Thanks for the heads up though. :D

2 Comments:

  • At 6:57 PM, October 11, 2005, Blogger Rachel_Bachert said…

    I'm sad that you are withdrawling V...i wish things werent so messed up right now..HUGS

     
  • At 6:11 AM, October 14, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    nope, same goes if you withdraw... I should know, happened to me. You just have to call them and let them know you are leaving school and your current address and its all good. Hope things get better! BTW, I am a friend of Erynns :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home