Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Monday, October 17, 2005

Job Hunting

Job hunting is kinda a bitch. I filled out TONS of applications and made a resume and printed tons. I need to go drop them off, but its hard to MAKE myself get up for something that takes like 30-60 minutes. But then, I am not ready before the places close. I know its sad. I also get my heart set on certain places that I REALLY want to work at, and then get disappointed when I don't end up working there. Like, right now I really want to work at the newsminer, but I don't think thats going to work out. I filled out applications for other places, but i'm not too sure I want to work there. Oh, and Aleena's mom (Momma) wants me to work for Denny's, and I don't want to work there, and so I feel bad whenever I talk to her. If I did work there, it would be for a week or so, then I would quit when I found another job. I hate doing that. Oh well, the roommate thing isn't as bad anymore. We kinda don't talk much, and it seems like she's mad at me, but I just ignore it. I'm going to try to clean up the house tomorrow though. Things with Aaron are good. He's wonderful. I went snowmachining with him and that was okay. Mostly I just got cold, which sucked, but it was nice that he was so happy. He kept hugging me the whole time and was really Overattentive. It was sweet. We went Bowling friday night, after dinner, which was tons of fun. It was forrest, aleena, kyle, nina, and me and aaron. Then, saturday we went ice skating, and hung out with Kyle and Nina. Then sunday was when we went snowmachining. I had a really eventful weekend. Anyways, thats all for now. Now that I have internet and its all set up I can update more often.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home