Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Monday, April 04, 2005

Dancings A Good Workout

So, last week not much went on. I went and looked at some cars, and found a few cool ones, some that I definatly couldn't afford. I wanted to get out of my dorm as much as possible. Friday night, after my junior youth study circle, which was small, I went back to the dorms. There my friends and I decided to go to the "Club G" which is the gay club. It was really fun to be able to dance without having to worry about impressing anyone. We had a blast. Before we left, though, a friend of mine who was drunk got in my car, stole my tassel and broke my dads backseat. I was really mad at him about it, and still am, but I still had fun at the club. Saturday, after my dad and I went to the movies, we went to my uncles for dinner. The new baby, whose picture I want to put up, but its in bitmap instead of jpeg, was crying, and I held her and she stopped crying and fell asleep. :D It was awesome. After that, we went to the club again, but this time it was the regular club. It was really awesome, and a lot of fun because a lot of friends from campus were there too. :D My knee still hurts form dancing, and i'm still sore, but it was a lot of fun. I got to spend sunday with my friend sigourney. :D My roommate and I cleaned our room, and took before and after pictures, which maybe someday i'll post, when I get them. It was crazy, how bad it was, and how good it is now... kinda. :D Anyways... I should go to bed because I have to work tomorrow, but I'm not tired. I'm more hungry than anything. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home