Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Monday, March 07, 2005

What the F's A Seawolf? A losing team, thats what!

I woke up at 2:30, and still had a few things to do in order to get ready for the hockey game, so I missed Ice Dodgeball. I feel a little bit bad about missing it because I promised someone I would cheer for them, but I don't think they even noticed I wasn't there. I had heard some disconcerting things about the hockey players the night before, so my idolizing of them is pretty much over, which is almost definatly for the best. :D Tried to get to the hockey game early, but even though I was there an hour and a half early, the entry way was full, and 15 minutes later the line was out the door. I was worried about getting a seat on the glass, but my new friends saved me a seat (they rock!). :D It was another awesome night. We tied, but still won the cup (not sure exactly how it works). The girls had shirts that spelled UAF IS UNREAL (apparently a hockey player word- unreal). One of the guys left (IS) and so i got his shirt incase they needed a picture, but apparently half the people left, so the girls said I should give the guy whose number was on the back the shirt. I waited, and they got tired of waiting, so they were gonna leave, and I didn't know him to give it to him, so I gave them the shirt and left. By then, my ride (my best friend) had left me so I had to walk to her house for her and her bf to give me a ride home. I was a little hurt. I got back, and a few people watched Emperors New Groove (after coyote ugly). I was sick though, had been since saturday afternoon. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home