Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Party

Okay, thursday friday classes not much happened. I didn't go to the morning class because it was presentations and I'd already finished mine. The second and third class, almost as soon as we showed up decided to cancel them for some reason or another, so I didn't really even have to wake up. :P I had dinner with my dad to talk about my junior youth study circle, and then during the study circle we talked about it too. We got some stuff organized, which is defiantly good, and then went to the ice park. It was fun, but could have been more fun if I had snowpants or something. Went to a party with this really nice, cute guy last night. It was really fun, a bonfire and DJ (although the DJ only played techno and 80's music, so I couldn't dance to any of it). Then, we went and rented movies, but he wouldn't watch them with me. :P My friends friend (whose now my friend) came upstairs to watch a movie with me, but I fell asleep, so he left. I was feeling really sick last night, but this morning was worse. I was supposed ot go skiing with my dad, and REALLY REALLY wanted to, but I am way to sick. :P I really hope I get better soon. :)

1 Comments:

  • At 7:35 PM, March 12, 2005, Blogger Erynn said…

    Sounds like you had a nice, relaxing time. Say hi to your dad for me. I sure miss you guys! Hope you feel better. *hugs*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home