Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Monday, March 07, 2005

Cloreseptic Spray, my new best friend.

So, I think I didn't update friday or saturday night. So, I will do each day individually. Friday was a fun day. Class, hanging out, then hockey. The hockey game rocked! I sat with these girls I had met a few games ago. They are really nice girls, and know all the hockey players because they are in the dorms with them. They are alot of fun, cheering and making signs and shirts. I was the second row. I wanted to be on the glass, but there was a line out the door at 5:45, even though the games start at 7. :P Governors Cup (UAA vs. UAF) is a big game. :D I missed most of the tailgate party, but it was mostly just hot dogs and hamburgers. After the game, I went to the new fred meyers (YAY!). It was fun, just cause I was excited about hockey still. :D When I got back, everyone was playing pool with my stuff (which they know I don't mind) so I played with them, met this nice guy named mike. Eventually people drifted away, (actually disappeared during a long long game of 5 person cut throat) and so me and this guy and my roommy and her bf watched Legally Blonde in our room. It was fun. :D Oh, I forgot all about the title. The reason I like Cloreseptic Spray is because we were cheering at the hockey game and started to go hoarse, and one of the girls pulled out the spray, we used it, and could keep screaming. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home