Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Make Money, Spend Money

So, I promised I would tell everyone how work was, and I LOVE it. I worked tuesday for 5 hours, then wednesday and thursday for 8 hours each, then I think I get paid for friday because its a holiday and I didn't have to work today. :D So, what did I do instead today? Went to the store, and then a bunch of other stores and spent a LOT of money. I will not say how much because it really is sad. So, for my job I work for the business office, so I do a lot of business office stuff, which I really enjoy. I spent tuesday doing filing jobs working with grants. Wednesday I spent a little bit of time working with employees work credit cards and matching up receipts and such, and some time searching through grants for some stuff, and then matching it with something else and changing it. Then Thursday I spent the entire day working with the company credit card stuff again. I really enjoyed it. I like working with the financial stuff. I haven't gotten to work with my best friend yet because she took spring break off, and once she does come back to work we will be working mostly opposite shifts. :( I still love the job and and EXTREMELY happy to be able to do it. So tomorrow night some Baha'i Youth are getting together to watch movies and tomorrow day my dad and I are going to go Skiing. :D I'm really excited. I haven't gone skiing in a long time. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home