Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Monday, March 14, 2005

Spring Break

So I officially hate spring break. No one is here but my friend whoI went to the party with, and I think I'm driving him crazy stopping by all the time. I basically sit around all day watching TV and movies and sitting on my computer. My CD drive is broken so I can't play computer games so i just sit at my computer and watch tv, or lay on my bed and watch tv... running downstairs from time to time to get some food. Luckily, I get to start work tomorrow. I'm really excited about that. I am going to get to work with my best friend as on Office Assistant, and getting 9.50 and hour, and it goes through the summer, I can work 40 hours on spring break, and 20 hours during school, and they don't really care when I work really. Like, if I didn't want to work during spring break, I would have to. At least that will take 8 hours a day out of time that i'm bored. :P At least if i'm sitting at home bored I am not spending money. :D I wish I could have slept longer today. I tried, but got up after only 9 hours. Its so so lame having nothing to do. Oh well, I will tell everyone about my job later. Thanks for reading. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home