Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Midterms

Luckily, I only have 1 midterm for all my classes. I took it today and got done with it in 15-20 minutes. We got 41 points just from writing our name, which is kinda sad. LOL! I think he felt bad for us. My roommates boyfriend went to the hospital today about a concussion. I'm not sure if he has a concussion, but I know somethings wrong, but he has medicine for it and should be okay. I watched Saw, which really isn't all that good. Everyone talked about how good it was but I really didn't think so. Still sick, but I'm getting better, I think. I hope. :D

1 Comments:

  • At 12:45 PM, March 12, 2005, Blogger Erynn said…

    Congrats. :) Sounds like you did really well. Hope everything is going well up in the arctic. Love and miss you. Talk to you later!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home