Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Monday, March 07, 2005

Sick Sick Sick. :P

I hate being sick! I spent all day today being sick. :P I decided late last night that I wanted to stay home all day, but I had a dinner at 6 at my dads with all the college youth that wanted to come. I stayed in my room the rest of the time, but went with my roomy, her bf, another friend, and karrina and travis (her bf) to dinner at my dads, tacos. It was really good. :D We had alot of fun playing pool and such, and then my dad drove us back, and got me some dayquil. :D My daddy takes such good care of me. :D Actually, its sad how lazy i've been today, spending all my time in my room watching TV, but thats what you do when you are sick. So, that was my weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home