Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy St Patricks Day!

Hope everyone is having fun and being safe this St Patty's Day. The only thing I love about St Patty's Day is the wearing green part. I hate the pinching thing, but I love wearing all kinds of green all over. Its just fun. I bought cupcakes for work Friday for it also. Hope everyone liked them!

So, work has been awesome since Tuesday. Leslee is out of town, so I have been the only person up front, and although I have a stack of work that never seems to get done, I love that I am busy and that people are trusting me with bigger responsibilities and seem to be appreciating the work I do. I"m not sure if I was just overshadowed by Leslee before, or if there was something else, but now even the boss says I'm doing good.

They even trusted me with taking care of JC's customers while he was out of town for a day or two. That was nice. I kind of enjoyed having my own customers to talk to. I was lucky though that no one got really mad at me. Sometimes people get mad when their vehicle isn't done on time, and there were a few I had to call and tell them their vehicle wouldn't be done on Friday, and JC would have to call them monday to tell them why. Some people get mad when you don't have all the information for them.

I have to work today too, half in parts and half up front. Parts is a mess. I guess the dealers delivered a lot more than normal or something, and Danni has been in Fairbanks helping out, so the parts room is more packed than I've ever seen it. Danni is back though, so hopefully we will be able to get alot of them recieved. I hope I have time to get my stack done too. That would be nice!

Another nice thing about being so busy at work is that I'm making tons of money. I'm working 8 hours a day, usually 3-4 hours of OT a day on top of that (because sometimes I will work from 7:30-7:30, and now I"m working today at LEAST 9-3. Even all that is a plus for them because they are paying me for all that, but they aren't paying Leslee anything. So it actually is cheaper for them. The downside to all this is that I get home at like 8pm every night, and have to be at work at 7:15 in the morning, plus I"m fasting so I cannot eat until 7pm, and I'm usually at work then, so I don't eat dinner until after 8 because I still have to go home and cook. Then, I'll eat dinner, and want to go right to bed.

Speaking of the Fast, it is going well. I am very proud of myself because I stopped drinking soda during the fast. So far I have been successful, except about 3 days. :) I haven't been taking a lunch at work because Juli said she's rather not watch the front desk if I don't mind not taking one and I told her that it doesn't matter if I take one because I'm not eating anyway. So it works out for everyone. I might want to take on next Thursday and Friday though. We'll see. I think I've lost weight. I had pants that used to kinda pop open at one of the buttons because I didn't fit in them too well, and now they stay closed all the time. :)

So, other than work and the fast, the only thing left is Aaron and My Cats. Aaron is doing well. His parents just moved back onto base, which is annoying, but their new house is gorgeous. It is brand new and no one has ever lived in it. As far as the Cats, they are annoying as ever, but I still love them. They are both over a year now. (they have been since I bought them though. although they told me they were 5 and 7 months.) The one weird thing they do is they will play in the kennel I use to take them to the vet. If I put them in it, and they know they are going to the vet, they tear me up (I already have about 6 DEEEP scratches to prove it, all from on incident!), but if I leave it on the floor, they will play in it and sit in it. I even started using it at night when snowpaws is scratching stuff. She still goes in without a fight. Silly Cats

Anyways, I've got to get to work. I want to be there before 9:00. I really enjoy being to work early recently. I get there at 7:15 and it gives me time to make the coffee and get everything started and open, without having to do it between customers. I hope everyone else is doing well!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home