Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Old, but important, news

So, I keep running around like crazy, so I never seem to have time to post. The only reason I have time now is because my apartment complex never plows. Okay, so yes 6 inches of snow would be hard to get out either way, but I honestly think if they plowed like the promised when I signed my lease, then I wouldn't have all this trouble, because where most people are fighting with 6 inches, I'm fighting with that 6, plus the 10 or so from last week. So, I am waiting for Aaron to get back from work to pull me out. Its sweet that he left work just so he could come get me out. Good Boyfriend!

Anyways, the old, but important news. Rachel, my Best Friend, had a wonderful christmas eve. Her boyfriend of like 8-ish years proposed to her. So she is getting married. Not until 2008 though. Aaron and I think she is very patient with alot of things. So, thats good news. I'm very very very excited, not only for her, but for me because I've never been "IN" a wedding, just attended them. In other wedding news, apparently my cousin Nadia is getting married also. I don't know anything about the guy or anything, but my dad and I are going to go to the wedding together this summer. I can't wait because I'll also get to see this Baha'i Temple in Chicago.

Other great news. My dad said he got a letter for me from Haifa, Israel. I will get to go on pilgrimage in 2008 sometime. I'm very excited for that. I need to save up $1500 to go before then, (after I pay my dad back of course). He's sending me the letter so I have it myself with all the options of when. I'm glad I get to pick so it doesn't conflict with Rachel's wedding cause that would suck.

Other than that, not much new news to report. I'm still working at Boston's about 1 day a week. Sometimes other employees call and ask me to work for them, but other than that, its just 1 day a week. My book 4 has probably 3 classes left. We only have 1 class worth of bookwork left, and then art and practice stuff. Thats exciting.

Anyways, it is later now. 9:30 the same day. Aaron called and he got me out of my spot. I went to work and a tech had to help push me out of my spot so I could go to lunch. Then, when I was leaving on the road I spun out and was facing backwards on the road. I didn't get hurt, but it was still a little scary. Then I ALMOST got stuck in the parking lot at work again, but just BARELY got out in time. Then I got stuck at home when I got here, and Aaron had to come downstairs and tow me out again. I put up signs in my apartment complex asking people to call alpine and complain.

Anyways, I had SUCH a bad day today. I had my book 5 tonight, but I didn't go. I had to find my checkbook, pay rent, and then I was also so upset, that I wouldn't have been a good thing for me to be there. Oh well. I just want to go to bed now.
GoodNight.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:52 PM, January 04, 2007, Blogger Rachel_Bachert said…

    hey girl... im sorry you had such a bad day...i hate days like that...mine was last thurs. im glad that you are excited about the wedding...me too, and i will be makeing a trip down there in mid may to look at dresses, mainly andersons bridal, i hope they have a good selection...anyway i hope things are going better. Miss you and hugs Love rachel

     

Post a Comment

<< Home